Sunday, October 3, 2010

50% OFF!!

I've had a busy week with a record number of photoshoots (well, for me anyway) and it's been a whirlwind of activity. I hope it doesn't slow down too much because... I'm taking on online photography course and I need subjects to photograph.

I am offering 50% off any of my Child, Newborn, or Family Sessions for the month of October. I would like to book two sessions each week starting this week, October 3, and will continue through the end of the month.

If October isn't your month, don't worry, I'm taking another class starting in November and will need more subjects then. If you're interested, please call or email me and we can discuss times and locations. And for pricing information, please click here.

Thanks everyone,

Nickie
(801) 618.6072
nickiegraybill@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment