Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Colley and Licy

These two little girls are some of the most energetic and, I have to say, most adorable neices I have. We had a great time during this shoot and a special thanks to Auntie Paige who was able to produce some infectious giggles from them.

Here they are in 2009...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a year and half later...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You got some great shots of my girls! I'm going to have to make my picture wall bigger. Man my girls are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Chels, my favorite shot is the third from the bottom where both of them are laughing. I love how Licy throws her head back in a total from-the-gut laugh.

    ReplyDelete